Making Christian Greeting Cards
to inspire, encourage and bless
Making Christian greeting cards to sent out to friends or family members on their birthdays, wedding or wedding anniversary or just to say 'Hello' can be so fun and inspiring.
So gather your card making tools and supplies, call a few crafty friends and get together for an afternoon of creative fun.
In Quietness and in Confidence
Below are two Christian greeting cards I have made.
- One is just to say 'Hello!' with a Bible verse, 'In quietness and in confidence will be your strength.' Isaiah 30:15.
- And the second one is a fun heart card with the message, 'When we can't see God's hand, we can trust His heart.'
Do You Know?
Making and sending Christian cards is a way to encourage or bless others with God's word. It is also a tool for sharing the gospel and share the love of Jesus and the work He has done on the cross for us.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to view the other Christian card - God's Heart.
In quietness and trust is your strength.
- Isaiah 30:15
Christian Greeting Cards #1- Just To Say 'Hello!'
This is a pocket tag greeting card. Following is the tools and supplies used and directions for making it.
Card Making Tools and Supplies Used:
- Light green card stocks
- Scrapbooking paper - green dots by Basic Grey
- Scrapbooking paper - textured green and yellow
- Textured yellow flower die-cuts
- Garden bug sticker
- Christian message rubber stamp by Stampendous!
- Trimmer or cutter
- Stapler -gold color
- Steel ruler
- Sakura Pigma Micron pen - 005 black
- Sakura gel pen - gold
Card Making Instructions:
To Make The Pocket Card
- Cut light green cardstock to 8.75" (length) x 4" (width).
- Cut textured green cardstock to 4" x 3" and glue to cover the top of the light green cardstock.
- Score at 3" from the bottom of the light green cardstock.
- Fold up from score line.
- Apply glue to left and right edges of bottom flap and paste to make a pocket.
- Cut green dots scrapbooking paper to 4" x 3" and glue to cover the 4" x 3" flap of pocket card.
- Sponge edges of flower diecuts with Versafine crimson red ink.
- Use a dark brown pen to drawn shading on the centre of flower.
- Layer flower die-cuts and glue to left of pocket card on the bottom flap.
- Add garden bug sticker on centre of flower
- Write 'Hello!' with Sakura gold gel ink and make shadow with Pigma Micron black ink pen.
To Make the Tag
- Cut a piece of light green cardstock to 5" (length) x 3" (width).
- Cut green dots scrapbooking paper to 2" x 3" to cover bottom of tag.
- Cut textured green card stock to half inch x 3" and paste above green dots paper.
- Cut textured yellow cardstock to 2.5" x 3" to cover the top of tag.
- Ink stamp with Versafine inkpad - Crimson Red.
- Stamp on top of tag in centre of yellow cardstock portion.
- Use a sponge and dab on the inkpad and sponge edges of tag on the yellow portion.
- Cut a 2" (length) x 0.5" (width) strip from green dots scrapbooking paper.
- Fold and staple to top of tag
Christian Greeting Cards #2 - God's Heart
2 Card Making Tips:
- Instead of a sponge, use polyester filling for quilting. Cut into small pieces so you can use for a few projects and throw away. Use a separate piece for each color. Keep them in a box and reuse without inking if you want a softer look.
- Don't have Scripture verse on a rubber stamp? You can easily create the bible verse on a Word document and print out onto white cardstock.
- Click here for more cardmaking tips.
You might like these
These Christian crafts are meaningful and enjoyable pastimes for adults and kids. Uplifting and great for building relationship too.
Basic card making supplies you need to start this christian craft. Some are unique but most can be found in the home.
Two angel Christmas cards made with the same Penny Black angel rubber stamp. Same Christmas greetings but with a different look.
Help Me Spread the Word!
If you like and are blessed by the articles in A Simple Christian and
believe that others can benefit from them, then please help me share
this website with your friends.
Just click on the share buttons below to tell your fans and friends.
Thank you for sharing the good things in life. God richly bless you with
His manifold blessings:-)
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Top of Christian Greeting Cards
New! CommentsLet me know what you think about what you just read. Leave me a comment in the box below.