A Handmade Birthday Card
- bright and vivid for anyone whether young or old
A cheerful happy birthday card to make and send.
This handmade birthday greeting card is quite simple to create. The colors are bright, vivid and so cheerful. And the image used is so cute. It's actually a rubber stamp image from HeroArt together with the birthday messages. Indeed, a so sweet and lovable birdie's Happy Birthday!
r a i n b o w
Birthday Card : It's a BIRD-day!
Card making tools and supplies for making this cute birthday greeting card is listed below including step-by-step directions.
Card Making Tools and Supplies
- birdie with birthday cake rubber stamp
- rubber stamp messages: "a little birdie told me..." and "...it's a Bird-day
- color markers
- flower stickers
- watercolor brush
- double-sided tape
- orange color blank folded card
- lemon green color card
- white color card
- black pigment ink pad
- clear embossing powder
- heat gun
Card Making Instructions:
- Cut the white color card to the right size.
- Ink bird rubber stamp with black pigment ink and stamp on the white card.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the stamped image and melt powder with the heat gun.
- Pick up colors from the markers with the watercolor brush.
- Make sure you rinse your brush in between colors.
- Color the image.
- Trim lemon green card 1/8 inch bigger than the white card all round.
- Layer the white card on top of the lemon green card with double-sided tape.
- Attach to the orange blank card with double-sided tape.
- Stamp the two messages with black pigment ink.
- Add flower stickers.
Isn't this easy? You can substitute other images or cliparts for this birthday greeting card. Print the image direct from your computer but note that you must be careful when coloring the computer printed images. Make sure that you don't use too much water and try not to touch the printed lines to avoid bleeding on your images.
Have fun! Make a few so that you always have a stack of birthday cards at hand when you need one.
The Lord Bless You!
The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.
Help Me Spread the Word!
If you like and are blessed by the articles in A Simple Christian and
believe that others can benefit from them, then please help me share
this website with your friends.
Just click on the share buttons below to tell your fans and friends.
Thank you for sharing the good things in life. God richly bless you with
His manifold blessings:-)
Top of A Handmade Birthday Card