Thank You Card Design for Guest Speakers
- saying how thankful and appreciative you are for the bible sermon preached.
A Thank You card would be appropriate and thoughtful when giving a thank you gift of cash to a guest speaker for speaking at the church service.
Saying thanks to guest speakers gracefully with a handmade card and a love offering as a token of appreciation.
So many time, a love gift is given to the guest speaker in a white plain envelope without including a written note of thanks. I think it's nice to make the love gift special and show how much we appreciate his or her love, time and effort for sharing God's word with us by including a handmade note card with a handwritten message of appreciation.
Thank You Cards for Preachers
The above hand stamped thank you cards were some of the cards I created for my church. It's a simple quick card. Actually, I took less than fifteen minutes to make half a dozen of of these speaker appreciation cards.
Grace and peace to you
from God our Father
and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Thank You Card (s) for Preachers and Guest Speakers
Card Making Tools and Supplies
- white card stock
- thank you and frame clear cling stamps by Hero Arts
- acrylic block
- for lasting impression - memento fade-resistant dye ink pad - potter's clay color
- scoring board - see below for alternative if you do not have a score board.
- bone folder - see below for alternative if you do not have a bone folder.
Card Making Instructions:
- Cut the white color card to the right size.
- I cut mine to 8" x 5" to fit into a 4.25" x 5.5" envelope.
- Use the bone folder and a score board (optional) to make a score line in the middle of the 8" side.
- Fold to make a 4" x 5" basic card.
- Mount clear frame stamp onto acrylic block.
- Ink frame stamp with the potter's clay color ink and stamp on the front of the white card.
- Clean frame stamp with clean water and leave aside to dry.
- Mount thank you word stamp onto the acrylic block.
- Ink with the same potter's clay color ink and stamp inside the frame.
It is better to make the card much smaller than other card that does not need to enclose any thing. Since you would be including money in the card, make this smaller than normal to leave room for the thank you gift.
If you do not have a score board or bone folder, just use an inkless ballpoint pen and a ruler to score a line. (Test write on a scrap piece of paper to make sure there's no more ink in the pen)
Click here for more card making tips.
Navigate back to:
Help Me Spread the Word!
If you like and are blessed by the articles in A Simple Christian and
believe that others can benefit from them, then please help me share
this website with your friends.
Just click on the share buttons below to tell your fans and friends.
Thank you for sharing the good things in life. God richly bless you with
His manifold blessings:-)
Top of Thank You Card for Guest Speakers